Preparing & Handling
Squeezing a lime over the chicken before the reheating ensures crispy skin and great flavor!
|Gas||Preheat to 300°F||Take chicken out of the bag, reheat for 10-12 min. on a pan sheet, at 300°F|
|Microwave||600 Watt||Make 2-3 holes in the sales bag, reheat the chicken for 3min.|
|Electric||Preheat to 250°F||Take chicken out of the bag, reheat for 15-20 min. on a pan sheet, at 250°F|
Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or reheated improperly.
For your protection follow the safe handling instructions:
- Keep product refrigerated
- Heat product thoroughly (min 165 Fahrenheit internal temperature measured at the thickest part of the chicken)
- Keep hot food hot or eat immediately
- Debone and refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard
- Caution food is hot and can burn you
- Bag and chicken contain hot fat which can drip out and burn
- Chicken bones are dangerous for children and pets